Covid-19 Fit to fly certificate
iHCR is temporarily closing down from June 8th until the end of the month, more info here.
The Fit to fly certification request form will be unavailable 4 – 30 June.
On this page you will find information on how to request a Fit to Fly certificate, and test for Covid-19.
After you fill out the form, we will contact you to schedule a physical appointment.
If you have COVID-19 related symptoms, please call 0800 – 1202 to get tested.
– Panbio™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device (result in 15 minutes)
– RT-PCR test (result by next morning, or max 48 hours*)
– Serological test (result in 72 hours*)
For which exact test you need, we refer you to the organisation or country requesting this test. iHCR is not responsible for selecting the correct test for you.
* We cannot 100% guarantee the result within 48 or 72 hours. We do have good agreements with our contracted lab, but technical malfunctions or other unforeseen circumstances can cause delays. We will try our best to keep you informed if this does happen.
– Only the Fit to Fly certificate – € 30,- / € 0 for insured Blaak patient
– Rapid Ag test and certificate – € 60,- / € 30,- for insured Blaak patient
– Serological test and certificate – € 65,-
– RT-PCR test and certificate – € 120,-
The fee must be paid 1 weekday before the scheduled appointment.
If you are a registered patient at Huisartsenpraktijk Blaak with Dutch insurance, you will not have the consultation fee. For the PCR and serological test, registered Blaak patients pay the same fee as everyone else.
The Dutch “basisverzekering” wil not cover any of these fees. iHCR is not responsible for any possible co-pays or non-covered services, so please inquire beforehand with your health insurer.