Covid-19 Fit to fly certificate
On this page you will find information on how to request a Fit to Fly certificate, and a rapid antigen test for Covid-19.
After you fill out the form, we will contact you to schedule a physical appointment.
If you have COVID-19 related symptoms, please call 0800 – 1202 to get tested.
– Panbio™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device (result in 15 miBnutes)
– PCR test (result in 48 hours*)
– Serological test (result in 72 hours*)
* We cannot 100% guarantee the result within 48 or 72 hours. We do have good agreements with our contracted lab, but technical malfunctions or other unforeseen circumstances can cause delays. We will try our best to keep you informed if this does happen.
– Only the Fit to Fly certificate – € 30,- / € 0 for insured Blaak patient
– Rapid Ag test and certificate – € 60,- / € 30,- for insured Blaak patient
– Serological test and certificate – € 65,-
– PCR test and certificate – € 120,-
If you are a registered patient at Huisartsenpraktijk Blaak with Dutch insurance, you will not have the consultation fee. For the PCR and serological test, registered Blaak patients pay the same fee as everyone else.
The Dutch “basisverzekering” wil not cover any of these fees. iHCR is not responsible for any possible co-pays or non-covered services, so please inquire beforehand with your health insurer.