On this page you will find information on how to request a Fit to Fly certificate, and a rapid antigen test for Covid-19.
After you fill out the form, we will call you (Monday, Tuesday, Friday) to schedule a physical appointment.
If you have COVID-19 related symptoms, please call 0800 – 1202 to get tested.
Panbio™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device.
We do not do PCR or IgG/IgM tests.
This test is approved by the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment). However, please make sure the organisation who is requesting the certificate or test also approves of this method.
iHCR will not refund you if it turns out that the country/organisation that requires you to get tested, does not accept a rapid antigen test.
Fees (rapid test + Fit to Fly certificate):
– With Dutch mandatory health insurance € 29,00
– With international/non-contracted insurances € 88,66
Included: The test (Panbio™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device), a physical examination and a Fit to Fly certificate.
We accept payment by iDeal or credit card.
iHCR is not responsible for any possible co-pays or non-covered services, so please inquire beforehand with your private insurer.
- Covid: A mask is mandatory.
- Aggression: It’s not tolerated, whether physical or verbal.
- Cancellations: Please cancel 24h in advance, so we have the time to schedule another patient in your place
- No-shows: Appearing late, not appearing or not answering the doctor’s call can have various understandable reasons. However, we will bill you a no-show fee of €15,00 (10 minutes) or €30,00 (20 minutes).