International Health Centre Rotterdam   Gerdesiaweg 488   3061 RA Rotterdam

Int. Health Centre Rotterdam
Gerdesiaweg 488
3061 RA Rotterdam

International Health Centre Rotterdam   Gerdesiaweg 488   3061 RA Rotterdam

minor surgical procedures

Home | Health certificates

Health certificates

Health certificate for exchange students

We unfortunately cannot help you. These certificates often ask extensive tests (tuberculosis etc) so you must go to the hospital (EMC Travel Clinic).
Dutch GPs cannot request for tests like these.

Driver’s license

Please go to an “arbo-arts” as the CBR doesn’t always accept it from a GP.

Other health forms

We can fill out your forms with objective statements regarding your health after a physical check-up, but are GPs are not qualified to make subjective statements such as “this person is fit to perform X”. For this, you have to find a “keuringsarts” instead of a GP.

Do you have a form or certificate that needs to be completed by a doctor? Please send it to us by e-mail so we can assess whether we can provide you with it. If we can’t help you, we won’t charge you for our time.